Effective on 15th May 2020
This website is for general information purposes only. While we use reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, Slingshot does not warrant its absolute accuracy or accept any liability for any loss or damage resulting from any inaccuracy or omission. Without prior permission from Slingshot, no information contained on this website may be copied, except for personal use, or redistributed.
Slingshot recognizes its responsibilities in relation to the collection, holding, processing, or use of personal data. The provision of your personal data is voluntary. You may choose not to provide us with the requested data, but failure to do so may inhibit our ability to do business with or provide services to you. Slingshot will not collect any information that identifies you personally through this website unless and until you buy our products or services, register as a member, or submit personal information for job application purposes.
This website and our social media platforms are not intended for persons in jurisdictions that restrict the distribution of information by us or use of such social media platforms. If this is applicable to you, we would advise you to study the relevant restrictions, and Slingshot does not accept liability in this respect.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We will collect and store any information when you enter our website, or provide it to us through any other channel. We may also obtain lawfully collected personal or non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners, and other independent third-party sources. We may also collect some information about your computer or other devices used when you visit this website.
If you make use of any social media features or platforms, either on our website, an application we provide or otherwise through a social media provider, we may access and collect information about you via that social media provider in accordance with their policies. When using a social media feature, we may access and collect the information you have chosen to make available and to include in your social media profile or account, including but not limited to your name, gender, birthday, email address, address, location, etc. Our access to this information may be limited or blocked based on your privacy settings with the relevant social media provider.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW IT MAY BE USED?
Personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- to process, administer, implement and effect the requests or transactions contemplated by the forms available on our website or any other documents you may submit to us from time to time;
- to design new or enhance existing products and services provided by us;
- to communicate with you including to send you administrative communications about any account you may have with us or about future changes to this privacy statement;
- for statistical or research undertaken by Slingshot or our respective partners;
- for data matching, internal business and administrative purposes;
- for promotional or marketing purposes including sending you promotional materials and conducting marketing activities in relation to products, services, and subjects: leadership; people & organization development; educational; recruitment; training workshop; reward/loyalty/privilege programs;
- to personalize the appearance of our websites, provide recommendations of relevant products, and provide targeted advertising on our website or through other channels;
- other purposes as notified at the time of collection; and
- other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
By providing your personal information to us, you accept that Slingshot may retain your information for as long as necessary, to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it is collected in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Slingshot applies security measures consistent with industry-standard practices to protect your personal information. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring, and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction.
WHO MAY BE PROVIDED WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data will be kept confidential but may, where permitted by law and where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the personal data was collected, provide such personal data to the following parties:
- any person authorized to act as a Slingshot Person for the sale, distribution, or servicing of products and services offered by Slingshot;
- any person who is employed or contracted to work for such Slingshot Person for the sale, distribution or servicing of products and services offered by Slingshot or a Slingshot Group company to you;
- any agent, contractor, or third-party service who provides administration, data processing, telecommunications, computer, payment, technology outsourcing, mailing, and printing services in connection with the operation of Slingshot business and Slingshot’s provision of services to you;
- other companies that help gather your information or communicate with you, such as research companies in order to enhance the services, we provide to you; and
- Slingshot’s business partner or third-party online survey provider who collects and stores user information in a secure and private manner on behalf of Slingshot to manage online surveys/assessments. This provider allows Slingshot to create surveys and questionnaires for distribution to survey respondents.
- government or regulatory bodies or any person to whom Slingshot must disclose data under a legal and/or regulatory obligation in that jurisdiction applicable to that particular Slingshot.
Where permitted by law, your personal data may be provided to any of the above parties who may be located in Thailand or outside of Thailand. Your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in Thailand or any other business partners where a third-party contractor is located or from which the third-party contractor provides us services. By providing us with your personal information or using our services or our website, you consent to the transfer of such information outside your jurisdiction to our facilities or to those third parties with whom we share it as described above.
ACCESS RIGHTS TO PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to:
- verify whether Slingshot holds any personal data about you and to access any such data;
- require Slingshot to correct or update any personal data relating to you which is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date;
- require Slingshot to erase, destroy, temporary suspend, or convert any personal data into anonymized data;
- withdraw your consent provided to Slingshot, and
- enquire about Slingshot’s policies and practices in relation to personal data.
You may use the rights described above and/or express any concern you might have about our use of your personal data by contacting:
1011 Supalai Grand Tower, 14th Floor, Unit 1402
Rama III Road, Chongnonsee
Yannawa, Bangkok, 10120
Email: [email protected]
If you ask us to erase, destroy, temporarily suspend, convert any personal data into anonymized data, or withdraw your consent, it may inhibit our ability to do business with or provide services to you.
Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can disable this function in your browser settings. However, by doing so you may not be able to fully enjoy the benefits of our websites and certain features may not work properly.
If any part of this website contains links to other websites, those sites may not operate under this privacy statement. You are advised to check the privacy statements on those websites to understand their policies on the collection, usage, transferal, and disclosure of personal data.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Slingshot reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to add to, change, update or modify this privacy statement, simply by notifying you of such change, update, or modification. If we decide to change our personal data policy, those changes will be notified on our website so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use the information, and under what circumstances the information is disclosed. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting.
Should you have any questions on any part of this privacy statement or would like additional information regarding Slingshot’s data privacy practices please do not hesitate to contact us by the contact details above.